Treat yourself with this exclusive 2 bedroom unit located central to the Campbelltown CBD. Luxuriously styled and planned, there a loads of features you don’t want to miss! Further offers:
- – 2 generously-planned bedrooms with ample built-in storage and a luxurious ensuite and study nook featured in the main
- – A lovely combined lounge and dining area with split-system air conditioning for added comfort
- – Fantastic balcony access from the dining area which encapsulates amazing views of Campbelltown CBD.
- – Bright and sparkling, the kitchen is storage savvy and designed with stone benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard storage
- – Take a soak in the modern main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower over bath, vanity and toilet.
- – Store your vehicles safely with double car spaces available within a secure parking facility
- – In a prime position- located conveniently close to local schools, shops and Campbelltown train station – within walking distance!
- – Further offers an internal laundry, video telecom system, NBN broadband, gas hot water system and excellent quality fittings throughout.
- – Don’t miss out! Book an inspection time now!
- – Pets are not allowed at this property.
- – The initial lease term will be for a term of between 13 and 52 weeks depending on the owner’s instructions.
- – Book an inspection by clicking on BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or EMAIL AGENT button on this page to receive an invitation by both email and SMS
- – You can obtain an application form for this property by visiting our website at http://www.prudential.com.au/apply-for-a-property.html
- – If you are the successful applicant for this property you will be expected to pay 4 weeks rent as bond, 2 weeks rent in advance and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
DISCLAIMER: This property is currently on the sales market as well as the rental market.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
$380 per week
Share this property now below