This home is conveniently positioned, providing local amenities including public school, high school, shopping centre, and public transport.
Walking up to the home you are greeted with a fenced off yard allowing your kids to play without going too far. Entering the home you are welcomed by a foyer which flows through to two good sized bedrooms on each side, and the master bedroom at the rear of the home. Each bedroom provides a built-in wardrobe with ample storage space.
To the right of the hallway sits the dining room which flows through into the living room overlooking the pergola area and backyard where you may entertain your family and friends. The light and airy L shaped kitchen provides plentiful cupboard space, electric cooking, stainless steel appliances, and a view to the front yard.
Other inclusions of this pleasant home consists of air conditioning, an external laundry, a garden shed, and a single carport.
- Public School: 0.2km
- High School: 1.5km
- Yennora Train Station: 1.4km
- Bus Stop (Orchardleigh Street): 0.2km
- Land size: 601m2
Inspect this property
- If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 9605 5333. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces